Critter Comforts is a game set in the 1907 Mackintosh Tea Room from the V&A Design Collection. You play as Mack the mouse who must collect scraps of food while avoiding customers who are visiting the tearoom.
Critter Comforts was created for the V&A Dundee Operas and Bridges Game Jam in early September of 2019. We were given a tour of the museum and used this as a source of inspiration. As a team we put our heads together and quickly settled on the idea of a little mouse scurrying around the busy Mackintosh Tea Room. In the spirit of Game Jams we named the team Vat O'Coffee and over the course of three short days we built the game completely from scratch and exhibited it to families visiting the workshop!
- Colourful gameplay
- Simple controls for little hands
- Colouring-sheet hand out
- Kid-friendly character 'Mack the Mouse'
- Retro-style sprites and animation
There are currently no trailers available for Critter Comforts. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
- Operas and Bridges
- The 3-day Game Jam event at the V&A Dundee vam.ac.uk.
About Reclaimer Games
- Transmedia & Interactive experience specialists; proud member of the Biome Collective. Reclaimer Games seeks to tell stories in engaging and interesting ways to help draw people into worlds and communities.
- More information
- More information on Reclaimer Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Critter Comforts Credits
- Joseph Rogers
- Niamh Loughran
- Art & Production
- Ross Stewart
- Game Design